Her funeral will be this Saturday and Steve has been asked to be one of the pallbearers. He is greatly honored.Saturday The kids and I went to see Night at the Museum 2. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. We then went to Ryans which is a buffet restaurant. The kids loved being able to eat whatever they wanted and everyone is always happy to have the soft serve ice cream at the end.
Sunday-Right now Sundays are an adventure. We are out of our normal building because it is being expanded. We have to go to the stake center and meet with the Harpers Ferry Ward. It is hard to try and mesh two groups of people together anyway, but then add a 40 minute drive and have it from 3-6pm it makes it even more interesting.
Monday-Everyone was worn out from the other two days. Todd had a concert in the morning and then the rest of the day was open. Steve of course got up and mowed the lawn and then headed to Home Depot. He got two new bushes to replace the ones that didn't make it through the winter. He spent the rest of the day outside planting them with two little helpers. They all came in filthy, but happy. Hannah and I went and did the most dreaded of all female things (no not our annual physical) Swimsuit shopping. We didn't find anything, but came home with cookies so not all was lost. We then finished the day with a BBQ. Steak and corn on the cob. YUM!! After a late evening of movie watching we all went to bed.
Tuesday morning really came too early. Only 8 days of school left. YEAH!
3 comments:
I love summer vacation when you and the family do fun things. I can't wait to read about everything you get to do! I miss the kids so much.
It sounds like you have the world's worst sunday meeting schedule. I hope your new building is done soon!
I've been keeping my eyes open for you guys' on Sunday. We go from 1-4. I saw the Caldwell's a few weeks ago!
Post a Comment