Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update to Girls Weekend

Hannah and I had open ended possiblities for the weekend so I left it up to her.  We have some friends who also only have one girl and three boys so we decided to get together with them.  Hannah got to pick the restaurant...soo... we ended up going to.....IHOP.  I just kind of had to laugh and remember that she is still only 10.  We then went back to our friends house and did cable on demand.  We ended up watching High School Musical 3.  It was kind of an ordinary night, but it was special because we got to spend it together.  We were still in bed when the boys came home the next morning loud, smelly, and filthy.

2 comments:

Tami said...

I really wish there were an IHOP here.

JeffDebraFamily said...

Oh, that souds fun, I bet she had a really fun time. It can be fun being the only girl in the family!