We have been on the go since school got out on the 5th of June. I still have several posts that I want to get done, but it seems that we are always either headed somewhere or just getting back from something. It is a good feeling. I love the summer. I like having the kids home and not having any kind of schedule. I like getting up at 9:00am instead of 6:30. I like going swimming and to the movies and hanging out with friends. I have to organize my pictures and then I can post
Hannah's trip to Hershey park
Seth's Birthday
Our trip to Kings Dominion and
Some other stuff
YEAH FOR SUMMER!!!!
3 comments:
Joseph is such a handsome boy! Hooray for summer, and hooray for the new post! I can't wait until the next one!
P.S. I love the new summer theme on your blog!
I love the new theme, too! It's fun. I want to hear more about your summer adventures! Let the FUN begin!
Post a Comment