

So yes it was a month ago today, but I just have been behind. Seth turned 4 on June 1st. He was so excited to have his birthday and he had been telling me for months what he wanted (every commercial that came on brought on new excited shouts of MOMMY I want THAT for my birthday) He started out his birthday by going out to lunch with me and the little girl that I watch Lydia. We went to IHOP because I had a free "its your birthday" meal for him. He was so excited when the waitresses came out singing to him and gave him ice cream. He has the greatest reactions to things. He makes the excited face and will say things like "AWESOME" and "COOOOOL" and "WHOAAAA". We then took a trip to Walmart where I got him his new bike

and he got to pick out yet another match box car. (Though you can't call them match box cars you must call them Hotwheels...he knows where to look to find the Hotwheels logo) When we got home and checked the mail there was a package from Aunt Tami. There was definitely a struggle trying to decide what we should do first ride our bike or open the package.

That evening we had a green cake (food coloring is a wonderful thing) and ate green ice cream and opened some more presents. He was in hog heaven. It is great when they are little and it is still the simple things in life that make them happy. He told me that we all need to have more birthdays. He is also already telling people that he will have his 5 birthday next and will ride the bus. Life just keeps flying by.
2 comments:
He DOES have the best reactions to things! He makes it really fun to give him things. :D I can't believe BABY is 4! I love him.
He's wearing the Speed Racer shirt I got him! And the stickers! He is so cute, and I also LOVE his reactions!
Post a Comment