
I went to Seattle to visit with my family and see Matthew speak in church. While we were there we went down to a place called the spit. The spit is an inlet of the ocean just a couple of miles down the road from where my parents live. The beach is made up of rocks rather than sand. Seth loved every second of it. 
He kept asking my mom if the rock he was holding was her favorite rock and when she said that it was he would throw it in the water and then laugh.
(kind of sadistic) I can't say that the rest of us didn't throw rocks in the water too. Matthew actually ran into two of his friends while we were there. Now all of the boys sat and threw rocks. The older boys turned it into of course a contest...who could throw the farthest, skip the most, or any other thing that they could think of. In the end we left the older boys there throwing rocks on the beach. It was a great trip and even the airplane ride went fine. We didn't have to jump out with our parachutes and Seth only had meltdown while we were in the airport. 

He kept asking my mom if the rock he was holding was her favorite rock and when she said that it was he would throw it in the water and then laugh.
(kind of sadistic) I can't say that the rest of us didn't throw rocks in the water too. Matthew actually ran into two of his friends while we were there. Now all of the boys sat and threw rocks. The older boys turned it into of course a contest...who could throw the farthest, skip the most, or any other thing that they could think of. In the end we left the older boys there throwing rocks on the beach. It was a great trip and even the airplane ride went fine. We didn't have to jump out with our parachutes and Seth only had meltdown while we were in the airport. 
2 comments:
me boy....me like rocks.....throw rocks lots of fun....I throw rocks at you.
I love the pictures! It must have been really fun for Seth to have a special trip to WA. I heard he was really excited about Chris' sports car. He is so cute. I miss Baby!
Post a Comment