Easter was a good, but busy day. I am leaving to go and visit my family in Seattle on Wednesday so I have been running errands and getting things in order
for days. Saturday turned into a very busy long day of running sooo...Sunday morning we colored our Easter eggs and had a nice breakfast (luckyi
ly for today we have church at 1:00pm right now.) and then went off to church where I had to teach RS. We then ran home and straightened up some so that our
neighbors could come over and have dinner with us. So I rushed around to get mashed potatoes made and quick rise the rolls that I forgot to get out before we left for church. We then welcomed three other children and two more adults into our chaos. After dinner the kids went on a Easter egg hunt and then sat and ate more candy than
they should. After our neighbors went home the rest of us relaxed and watched the Work and the Glory III. Joseph really enjoyed these movies especially because they were about his name sake Joseph Smith. Now that Easter is over I am back to scrambling around to get everything ready for me to leave tomorrow. Do you know how much laundry a family of six produces? 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute kids! I love them
Hannah looks so much like a Blakemore, but I would never have recognized the boys. Todd is sooo cute.
Post a Comment