Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Seth and the airplane
Seth and I are planning on flying to visit my family tomorrow. Seth is excited and keeps talking about flying on the airplane. He was a little bit worried though about jumping out with his parachute once we get to Grandmas house. I assured him that the plane would stop and let us off without having to jump. He was assured but I am not sure he fully believes me. Yesterday he came to me and said that we couldn't go on the airplane because we didn't have airplane helmets to wear. I told him that we were going on a special airplane that drove people on it so we didn't need helmets. He then said that I should drive the airplane and refused to believe me when I told him that only special people called pilots could drive airplanes. I think that he is going to be somewhat disappointed in our journey tomorrow because he saw a commercial that was showing jets flying off of an aircraft carrier. He just sat there watching them and yelling AWESOME!! Hopefully he will be tired enough and it won't matter what kind of airplane we are on. Grandma's house here we come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seth is so funny! I'm excited to see you and Seth at Mom's house! Funny that we will travel all the way across the nation to meet up with each other when I could just drive a little over an hour to say hi. :)
Seth is hilarious! I've been looking out for cool German cars. I saw one today so I took a very "awesome" pic. I think he will enjoy it.
Post a Comment