Friday, January 9, 2009

New Car

With the old car totalled and Steve driving a rental (that smelled like old cigarette smoke masked with new car scent from a jar) we needed get another car. With Steve's commute being what it is we decided that buying an older car wasn't really going to work, but we also didn't want to have a big car payment. So Steve started test driving and researching and stressing. He finally decided that he wanted a Honda Civic Hybrid. So that is what he bought. As of Tuesday evening we are the proud new owners of a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid. The kids were so excited that they refused to go to bed until Dad came home with the new car. Then we all went out and sat in it (while in the garage) and pushed the buttons and ooohed and ahhhhed in all the right places. I am just glad that it is done and we can move on to a different life stresser. We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

mle said...

I hope you never show me that MP3 jack. I'll wedge a paperclip in it!

Julie said...

All that anger!