
Many of you already know, but Steve was in a car accident on Monday this week. Luckily he and everyone else involved was OK. My brother Todd took me up to the accident and it wasn't a pretty sight or site. I think I might have been better off not seeing it in person
because I couldn't stop shaking or thinking of all of the what ifs. I just know that we have been so blessed and continue to be so. We have been waiting ever since to see what the adjuster was going to say, hoping that maybe by some miracle that it could be fixed so that we didn't have to buy a non paid off car. We finally heard from him this morning and Steve went down to the shop where the car had been towed. It was totaled. Luckily they gave us a good amount of money and so we are now on the quest to find a new car. Steve has put out the word that he is taking suggestions. My suggestion of a Cadilac Escalade already fell on deaf ears soooooo...... I guess we will have some decisions to make in the next little while. I am just thankful that my family is still intact and well.
because I couldn't stop shaking or thinking of all of the what ifs. I just know that we have been so blessed and continue to be so. We have been waiting ever since to see what the adjuster was going to say, hoping that maybe by some miracle that it could be fixed so that we didn't have to buy a non paid off car. We finally heard from him this morning and Steve went down to the shop where the car had been towed. It was totaled. Luckily they gave us a good amount of money and so we are now on the quest to find a new car. Steve has put out the word that he is taking suggestions. My suggestion of a Cadilac Escalade already fell on deaf ears soooooo...... I guess we will have some decisions to make in the next little while. I am just thankful that my family is still intact and well.
2 comments:
Wow. I'm glad that Steve is ok. I think Steve should take the van and you should get the new car. I hear Lexus makes a nice little SUV. :)
Congratulations on your new Hybrid and your exciting and most coveted MP3 jack.
Just so you know, I kind of hate you now. ;)
Post a Comment