So why is it when you attend anything associated with having a baby we suddenly believe we must regress and become children again. Do we really think that we must be entertained by having retarded games and such? Are we having a baby or becoming a baby? I vow that the next baby shower that I am involved with will have only shameless gorging on food and absolutely NO games of any kind.
On that same note. Why do we think that when we combine with our daughters/sons for an activity we can not have a dignified fun activity. We must once again have activities that prove that we are indeed retarded. (like I need more proof of that) I suppose that I don't speak for everyone because these type of events are still going on so somebody must be having enough fun for them to continue.
I know I know. Bah humbug.
TOO BAD!!
On that same note. Why do we think that when we combine with our daughters/sons for an activity we can not have a dignified fun activity. We must once again have activities that prove that we are indeed retarded. (like I need more proof of that) I suppose that I don't speak for everyone because these type of events are still going on so somebody must be having enough fun for them to continue.
I know I know. Bah humbug.
TOO BAD!!
3 comments:
You don't like the "name what's in the diaper" game? Haha.
I feel the EXACT same way!! WHY must we play dumb games at bridal or baby showers?!?? Can't we just visit, eat good food and open gifts? That's what I'm about. If a game must be played, let it be Pit.
I want to play Pit! I haven't played in years!
Post a Comment