
We have stake conference this weekend. So the dilemma is.....To go or not to go? You know that you should go, but you also know that the bulk of the time you are going to be trying to keep kids from making too much noise. Then you are taking them in and out because each one of them has to go to the bathroom and then get a drink. Of course we are not there early enough to get into the chapel so we are always in the gym with the metal chairs. (The metal chairs always make for good drums). By the end you are not sure if you remember a single word that was said and you are ready to give your children to the next passing circus. (which is coming to Sterling at the beginning of October) It is a good thing that Steve is soooo much better than I am because otherwise I would wait until all my kids were in college before I went to another stake conference. Now you all know my true evil nature.
1 comment:
Ha! This is how I feel every Sunday! To go or not to go... And I don't have the excuse of kids to distract me -- just dumb single adults. :)
Post a Comment