Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oblivion

I had a great blog entry and it went into blog oblivion when I tried to post it. Oh well. Just in case you were waiting with bated breath as to whether or not we went to stake conference. We did and it was only horrible the second half.
I am now trying to plan enrichment meeting for November. We are having our nice holiday meeting. I need to figure out what we can feed everyone that is nice, but not too expensive or boring. I think we are going to do Chicken cordon BLEEEEEUUUUUUUU and garlic red potatoes. We are then going to have a music power point presentation of all of the things that we have to be thankful for. I think it will be a nice evening. I want to send out personal invitations, but I am still trying to think of a creative idea that won't cost a lot of money, or take forever to make.
I have a hundred things swirling around in my head this morning. First is that I am sooooo excited for everyone to come for Christmas. I am already gearing up to make some kind of menu and figure out sleeping arrangements etc. The second thing is planning our upcoming camping trip. We are going camping over Columbus Day weekend. Since our kids don't have school that Monday, Steve is going to take the day off so that we can go for an extended weekend. It will be nice just to be together with our family and not have other things to worry about for a few days.
Lastly, I started teaching piano last week. I have two students. I am looking for at least two more so that we can at least have a few things purchased for Christmas.
I know this entry was all over the place, but that is me sometimes. At least now that I have written some of it down it can get out of my head a little bit.

1 comment:

mle said...

Yay for Christmas! BBLLLLLEEEEEUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!