Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Fun

I love it when the kids do things together. Because my kids have several years in between we have recently started having the issue of what do you do that a 13 year old would be interested in and still have the 4 year old be able to participate.The best thing at this time of year of course is Pumpkin carving. Now that all of the kids are older this activity is less chaotic and more fun. They really look forward to cutting up the pumpkins as well as grossing out over the guts























There are also those activities that keep them entertained all by themselves --which I will take as well.



l

.




After all of the work being a family can be fun.


1 comment:

mle said...

Yay for family! I love all the pictures! Looks like everybody had fun. I love the huge smiles!!