Joseph and Banana

On Saturday Joseph had his 7th birthday. We had a really good time. We went swimming in the afternoon. It was a pool that has fountains, buckets, water slides and other activities.
Joseph loves the water and has really become a fish this summer. When we were done we drove to the mall in Tyson's Corner and met Emily. We didn't tell Joseph where we were going until we walked up the the Build a Bear store.
Joseph had a really good time picking out and building himself a monkey. (I had originally picked this present because he really likes frog and the store had frogs, but apparently that was a limited time offer animal and they didn't have any more left) Joseph got to pick out an outfit and Emily bought him some accessories to go with his monkey.
He named the monkey Banana. We then went out to dinner and let him open the rest of his presents. 
He was one happy but tired little boy when we got home.


4 comments:
I love this post! Joseph told me that it was his best birthday ever. So much fun to see him so happy. :D
I love this post too! I love how happy he is, and the cute picture at the end with the tired boys.
Joseph is 7 ??!?!? When did this happen. The last time I saw him he was just a little guy.
So fun. I wish we were there to help celebrate. Mom will be here in 5 days, and then we are off the the BAHAMAS - HOORAY
Post a Comment