Monday, August 31, 2009

I got Tagged

Thanks for tagging me Emily it just took me a while to respond because our computer crashed and we have been without one for a couple of weeks

What is your current obsession?
I am determined to get every space in my house painted and organized. I dream about it!

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
organic food

What are you wearing today?
Jeans, sandals, and two shirts

What’s for dinner?
I can't answer that yet because it is still only 9:00 in the morning

What would you eat for your last meal?
Filet Mignon, red garlic potatoes, perfectly cooked broccoli, Moose tracks ice cream and some kind of fruity drink.

What’s the last thing you bought?
groceries (so what else is new)

What are you listening to right now?
Seth watching Phineas and Ferb while waiting to hear the knock that will mean Lydia is here

What do you think of the person that tagged you?
I guess she is ok. She has a tendency to come and crash at our house (Just not often enough --Luv U Em)

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere in the mountains, but not too far from Target, Costco, movie theatre and places to eat. I would want my family to have houses close by as well.

If you could go anywhere for the next hour, where would it be?
A book store where I had unlimited amounts of money to buy exactly what I want.

What is one of your hobbies?
I am definately not crafty, do hobbies include just sitting and reading? If not then I really don't have one.

What are 3 things that annoy you most?
1. Being tired even though you just woke up from a good nights sleep.
2. Snotty people who are too good for everyone else
3. grocery shopping with whiny kids

What is your favorite color?
Red

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
I don't necessarily have a favorite peice of clothing, but I really like some of the new Jewelry that I have.

What is your dream job?
Working part- time (no weekends) at the library. Very different from my dream of being the next US Supreme Court Justice.

What are you going to do after this?
Fix lunch for myself and the kids

What is your favorite fruit?
Fresh pineapple. (It is GREAT on pizza too)

What inspires you?
Seeing people do things well. Especially when they have a cool system to do it.

Who was the last person you kissed?
I kissed Seth this morning. I also kissed Lydia's boo boo better.

What are you currently reading?
Jennifer George--Detective Lynly novel

What delighted you most today?
I was glad that there were a bunch of kids at the park so we could play all morning.

Describe your personal style.
I don't have any fashion style, but home decor style is craftsman. (think Ethan Allen) not that my home really reflects anything except that most of the furniture was free.

By what criteria do you judge a person?
How they treat people-- especially their children.


Now something totally unrelated to the previous nonsense. Here are the pictures from the first day of school. Todd is in 8th, Hannah 6th, and Joseph 2nd. (Hey Cindy do you remember 2nd grade!!)


3 comments:

Tami said...

I love those kids! Also, please post a new pic of Seth, too!

Cindy said...

Reading the answers to your questions made me smile. It is interesting how you've changed but still remain the same ol' Julie.

Steve V. said...

How come I was not the last person you kissed?