I always feel like there needs to have been something funny amazing or interesting before I post something. Well none of those things have really happened. Life is just happening right now. I have done the following things in the last few weeks
*Planned and executed RS Birthday enrichment meeting
*Went away with my sisters for a weekend (more of that to come later)
*Had all of my kids be sick. I took Seth to the Dr yesterday because he couldn't breathe and had been coughing for days. He has a sinus infection. Todd is home for the second day in a row for the mysterious I just don't feel good disease. Oh well what can you do.
*Had allergies knock me on my rear end
*Decided to go out to Matt's mission farewell (I will be getting tickets later on today) He is going to LasVegas West
*Became the mom of a teenager
*Felt like strangling said teenager.
*Decided I am thoroughly done with middle school homework
The only thing of real note is that Steve got released from being YM president. He was in there for over three years. He was sad to be released, but it was time to move on. He got a call last Friday asking that he and I meet with the Stake president Sunday morning. He was called to be Elders Quorum president. I am so proud of him I could just see him take on that new mantle. I am a lucky lady!! It will definitely be a new adventure for us all.
Life just keeps on going whether I keep up with it or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe Todd's mysterious sickness is "I don't want to do homework". :) Sisters weekend was so fun! I plan on dedicating a blog post to it as well. ... Although I'll need some of those hilarious pics from Tami first. I like your little Spring Fever thing!
Or maybe Todd is avoiding a bully, or worse, a girlfriend situation... :)
Post a Comment