Monday, November 24, 2008
Again?
I somehow have been put in charge of the Branch Christmas party. I thought I was done planning things. Since we don't have an activities committee the Relief Society was put in charge. We just had our huge enrichment dinner last week and now the Branch party is on the 5th of December which is next week. Just thinking about planning it is making me tired. We are having a potluck for a portion of it, but the Branch is providing the meat and drinks. I also need to figure out what to decorate with and if there are going to be any activities. The primary is in charge of the music part. So any ideas or voluteers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh GOODIE. I say no to activities. Just eat. And decorations? Just throw some dead leaves on the table. :) j/k. I'm glad it's you and not me. I hate planning big things.
One thing my ward does that I LOVE is that after the kids sing a song or two and someone else plays guitar or something else nice, the bishop reads the Christmas story from the Bible. It's so nice to hear it from the bishop. It's nice, short, and to the point.
Post a Comment