Monday, November 24, 2008

I didn't know I could do that

I know that this picture (Hannah and her friend) has really nothing to do with the post, but I don't seem to have any recent pictures to post. I need to get some of the ones that people took at the funeral. I also seem to have a plethora of pictures of the youth in our branch.
I got onto Facebook on Friday on a whim. I didn't know that people like me could do such things. I really thought that you had to be a lot cooler or younger or something to do these social networks. (take a look at Lymabean if you want another social network to be part of) Little did I know that I would wake up on Saturday to like 20 emails saying that I had been added as a friend. I didn't know that I had that many friends. Apparently lots of people who are my age use Facebook. Who Knew? (everyone except me obviously) I am not sure that I really know how to use it yet, but I will learn.
WOW this post sure does make me sound old and fuddy doesn't it?

2 comments:

Tami said...

Hannah is really growing up to be a beautiful girl.

Sarah said...

Hannah and her friend look like they are about to be eaten by the giant plant monster!


Well now my mom AND dad have joined face book so I suppose I shall be soon.