We are still going and I am still trying to keep up. Todd started high school and seminary, Hannah made it into YW, Joseph was baptized, Seth started Kindergarten, I am finally left to my own devices during the day, and Steve was called to be Bishop of our ward.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
I am still alive
Time just kept on going and I didn't really try to keep up with it. I won't even atttempt to blog about the last 6 months I will just say that it was spent with family and friends.
We are still going and I am still trying to keep up. Todd started high school and seminary, Hannah made it into YW, Joseph was baptized, Seth started Kindergarten, I am finally left to my own devices during the day, and Steve was called to be Bishop of our ward.

We are still going and I am still trying to keep up. Todd started high school and seminary, Hannah made it into YW, Joseph was baptized, Seth started Kindergarten, I am finally left to my own devices during the day, and Steve was called to be Bishop of our ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yay for an update!! You should let us all know what you do during the day now. :)
oh, and now that you have your days sans kids, you should have time to update your blog more regularly! :D
That's a lot of happenings for the past 6 months! You are excused from not posting during that time. So, can we expect the next one to be sometime in March? :)
WOW! that is crazy that Steve is the bishop now! That's a HUGE addition to making things even more crazy busy! :) I bet he will be great!
Well, there's nothing like staying busy! I was looking at your family picture with amazement--I hardly recognize any of those good-looking people.
So, I'm catching up in the blogging world and see you have a new post! Hooray! Keep posting, even if they're really short. Love you!
Post a Comment