I have had a headache for about a week now and the thought of trying to think of something to write was just too much. I eventually get to the point where I can't think of anything, but I have been popping pills on a schedule for the last few days and I think I have it back under control.
Right now I am just biding my time until it is time to take Joseph to the bus stop. We somehow got ahead of schedule today.
Now everyone is gone and I feel like I have already done a days work. I am always tired by the time I get Todd out by 7:20 and Hannah (with her friend Sandy) by 8:10 and then Joseph at 8:30. Now I can stand here and look at the clothes that need to be folded and the dishes that need to be done.
We put up all of our Halloween decorations last night for family home evening. (Yes I know that it was Tuesday, some weeks are just like that) The kids had a blast running around the yard in the dark throwing the pieces of dirt that are left because we had the lawn aerated. Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays. I hate trying to help the kids figure out what they want to be and then try to convince them to use the costumes that we already have. I hate the cheapo costumes from the store because in order to make them look good you have to have some kind of mask which doesn't end up being worn. I do love to take the little kids around when they are just learning to say trick or treat and they get soooo excited when they get a piece of candy in their pumpkin. I usually take ziploc baggies with me because their pumpkins eventually get too heavy for them to carry and I can empty some the contents into the baggies so that they can still walk with their pumpkin. Seth keeps telling everyone that you have to wait until it is dark and then it will be Halloween time. He cracks me up all of the time
On a totally different note. We are going camping this coming weekend. It almost didn't happen because unkown to me people really do keep camping this late into the season. I thought that we were going to be the only weird ones. We finally did find a place in Pennslyvania that had spots open. It is a state park and looks very nice, but I guess we will see when we get there.
Well I am going to take my tired self to the shower and then it is off to play group.
Right now I am just biding my time until it is time to take Joseph to the bus stop. We somehow got ahead of schedule today.
Now everyone is gone and I feel like I have already done a days work. I am always tired by the time I get Todd out by 7:20 and Hannah (with her friend Sandy) by 8:10 and then Joseph at 8:30. Now I can stand here and look at the clothes that need to be folded and the dishes that need to be done.
We put up all of our Halloween decorations last night for family home evening. (Yes I know that it was Tuesday, some weeks are just like that) The kids had a blast running around the yard in the dark throwing the pieces of dirt that are left because we had the lawn aerated. Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays. I hate trying to help the kids figure out what they want to be and then try to convince them to use the costumes that we already have. I hate the cheapo costumes from the store because in order to make them look good you have to have some kind of mask which doesn't end up being worn. I do love to take the little kids around when they are just learning to say trick or treat and they get soooo excited when they get a piece of candy in their pumpkin. I usually take ziploc baggies with me because their pumpkins eventually get too heavy for them to carry and I can empty some the contents into the baggies so that they can still walk with their pumpkin. Seth keeps telling everyone that you have to wait until it is dark and then it will be Halloween time. He cracks me up all of the time
On a totally different note. We are going camping this coming weekend. It almost didn't happen because unkown to me people really do keep camping this late into the season. I thought that we were going to be the only weird ones. We finally did find a place in Pennslyvania that had spots open. It is a state park and looks very nice, but I guess we will see when we get there.
Well I am going to take my tired self to the shower and then it is off to play group.
No comments:
Post a Comment